Gilbert Meher are currently searching for a Registered General Nurse to work in a specialist orthopaedic hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable and fast growing organisations in the region.
The service is an award winning, highly specialised spine and orthopaedic hospital with leading consultants, offering rapid assessment, expert diagnosis, world class treatment and excellent outcomes.
You will support the management team in the service by promoting team work with all disciplines of staff and maintaining a person-centred service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality and personal choice. You will demonstrate the maximum flexibility required to meet the varied needs of the service and you will work within the twenty-four-hour management system which operates a rotational day/night duty rota.
• Registered General Nurse with a Valid NMC Registration
• Experienced as a Senior Nurse or Preceptorship (not essential but preferable)
• Significant experience of working with specialised spine and orthopaedic hospitals.
• You will have excellent communication skills
What we’d like to offer you:
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £36,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year depending on exp