Our client is looking to hire an experienced manager for one of their flagship homes. A30+ bed Home which provides care for young adults with complex mental health needs. You’re the manager, so that means that you’re responsible for making sure everything runs as it should. Making sure that the home is compliant and is meeting operational and financial targets Is part of your remit, but most of all, it’s about ensuring that the service users receive the highest possible care.
As a Home Manager, you are ultimately the business manager – so your remit will be to make the home a complete success. This means that you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships – internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and
- Rolling up your sleeves to deliver nursing care as necessary!
As you can see, this is an all-encompassing role which means that you’ll need to have previous Management experience, preferably in the private sector. You must have a first level nursing Qualification with a current PIN. We expect that you’ll be up to date with current evidence based Practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
What they can offer:
- 35 days holiday.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4 day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Free car parking.