This is an excellent opportunity to join an established provider of learning disabilities and complex needs care who are looking to appoint a new registered manager for their service in the North London area.
Our client has a strong financial backing and are known for offering person-centred, high-quality care across the South. This role is suitable to candidates already in a management level role in a specialist care setting.
– Ensure care plans are accurate, safe and effective, meeting service user’s needs and allowing them to live as independently as possible
– Ensure the service is compliant with internal and CQC standards relating to quality and safety of care
– Staff management, leadership and development
– Financial management of the service
– Assist operations manager as needed
– Experience at registered manager level in a specialist care setting
– Strong knowledge of CQC regulations with a proven track record of achieving positive results in inspections
– Based in a commutable distance of North London
– Excellent leadership skills
– Passionate about specialist care
If interested please send CVs to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.