An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the fastest growing provider of Specialist Mental Health Care in the UK. Led by a senior management team that individually have at least 20 years’ experience in Mental Health, this organisation brings a unique approach to the delivery of care. Their passion for delivering exceptional standards is demonstrated by the groups CQC reports with the majority of their Hospitals and Care Centre’s achieving a “Good” or “Outstanding” rating. Their Mission is to become Europe’s “go to” provider of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and neurological care services and putting patients first is their most important core value that drives the business towards this goal. This forward-thinking organisation now seeks an experienced Registered Manager to take full responsibility for a purpose-built six bed bespoke, single person apartment service within a registered care setting with nursing. The robust environment and care model is designed to support people with highly complex needs and behaviours which may challenge services.
The service has been developed to provide enhanced care for individuals with complex presentations, who are transitioning away from secure hospital care to a community setting. It comprises of six self-contained residential apartments offering independent living within a community-based environment.
With an emphasis on sustainable living and vocational skills development, their aim is for residents to transition to successful community living.
- Taking responsibility as Registered Manager to manage all aspects in the day to day running of the service.
- Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- Ensuring rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to residents, checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels of quality expected within the service.
- Working in partnership with families, carers and professionals supporting the service user.
- Experience of supporting people with complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar setting and 2 years of supervisory management experience
- Up to date Professional Registration
- Diploma or relevant qualification in Management
- CQC Registered Manager Approval
- ENB 998 or APPS 3133 or Mentorship for Assessment in Practice Qualification
- An understanding of the Health and Social Care Act and Health and Safety legislation Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional, confident and warm personality
- To be reliable and punctual
- Willing to provide an out of hours ‘on call’ service
- A clear enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate
- To complete all Mandatory Training