Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high quality, specialist provider of neurological and complex needs care who operate in the North East of the UK.
Our client cater for adults with neurological conditions as well as a range of complex needs and are known for their high quality, person-centred care within their modern services. The role will be responsible for the overall management of the site, ensuring high-performance levels in all area. The role comes with a fantastic bonus which is related to occupancy levels.
Potential 100% bonus is related to achieving a target relating to occupancy levels.
– Ensure the service meets internal and CQC quality standards and regulations
– Ensure service user’s needs are met and that care delivered within the service is of a high quality, allowing service users to live as they want to
– Ensure care plans are safe, effective and meet the needs of service users
– Staff leadership, development and recruitment
– Ensure occupancy levels reach required targets
– Fee negotiations – negotiating funding with CCGs and NHS is essential
– Management of occupational therapists and physiotherapists
– Nurse qualified with an active pin (ideally RGN)
– 5 Years experience in a management level role in a neurological/brain injury or complex needs setting
– Proven track record of increasing occupancy levels
– Strong knowledge of CQC regulations
– Proven track record of increasing fees with local authority funded service users
– Experience of managing occupational therapists and physiotherapists
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.