Gilbert Meher are currently searching for Registered Nurse’s to work in a specialist service that provides rehabilitation and complex care for both male and female patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a new, up and coming organisation that have recently aquired 3 new services in Dudley and Nuneaton.
What we’d like to offer you:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Generous Annual Leave
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities.
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Contact Ash Fitzgerald at Gilbert Meher on (phone number removed)
You will support the management team in the service by promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff and maintaining a person-centred service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality and personal choice. You will demonstrate the maximum flexibility required to meet the varied needs of the service and you will work within the twenty-four-hour management system which operates a rotational day/night duty rota depending on the rota that’s already in place.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse OR Registered Learning Disability Nurse or RGN
- Qualification with a Valid NMC Registration Experienced as a Senior Nurse or Preceptorship (not essential but preferable)
- Significant experience of working with vulnerable people ideally in a forensic environment/mental health and/or other complex support needs.
- You will have excellent communication skills