Gilbert Meher are currently searching for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in a specialist mental health service. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable organisations in the region.
You will support the management team in the service by promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff and maintaining a person-centred service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality and personal choice. You will demonstrate the maximum flexibility required to meet the varied needs of the service and you will work within the twenty-four-hour management system which operates a rotational day rota.
• Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualification with a Valid NMC Registration
• Significant experience of working with vulnerable people ideally in a forensic environment/mental health and/or other complex support needs.
• You will have excellent communication skills
What we’d like to offer you:
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
Salary: £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year depending on experience.
To apply for this position please submit your CV at the bottom of this page.
Alternatively, you can contact Dan Via Linkedin.