Job Title: Registered Nurse
Reporting to: Home Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead
Direct Reports: Care Assistants
Essential Job Functions
The following basic and other qualifications are reflective of the types of work and commensurate with the level of education and experience indicated in this Job Description. All offers of employment are subject to a DBS check.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans;
• Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided;
• Commit to acting in line with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, maintaining registration requirements;
• Responsible for the overall management and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with their job roles in an efficient and effective way, during the period of duty;
• Carry out nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
• Maintain effective communications with residents, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that appropriate information is shared and the residents needs are met;
• Manage own workload to ensure that the interests of residents are met;
To succeed you will be:
• RGN Qualified
• Previous experience of caring for the elderly
• A team player
• Strong communicator and influencer;
• Energetic and hard-working;
• Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference in everything that they do.
A sense of humour and positive outlook on life – Glass half full rather than half empty is key!
Benefits of Staff Nurse – RGN role:
Competitive Salary – £15.39ph
Discount at numerous high street retailers
Child care vouchers
Vehicle Benefits – breakdown cover, servicing discounts etc.
Pension Scheme For more information on this role please contact: Grace Adamson on 0113 457 5174