Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of one of the leading not for profit care home providers in the country to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager. The company care for elderly residents requiring nursing and residential care in over 100 care homes throughout the UK.
About The Role
This is a fantastic residential service with real potential to achieve an Outstanding CQC rating. We are looking to speak with Care Home Manager with previous experience in a similar size care home (25+ Beds) that can evidence previous good CQC ratings.
To residents the home offers high-spec bedrooms, personalised care plans and multiple communal areas as well as market leading activity plans. The home boasts a good staff team and modern facilities. Assistance offered to managers is unrivaled, with a full clinical and senior operational team providing as little or as much support as needed. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company in a new home to help it return to the highest standard as expected
• Passionate elderly care professional with significant nursing home management level experience
• Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos
• Strong commercial and business acumen – committed to ensuring the home becomes a beacon of the local community. Strong internal and external stakeholder management
• Experience of improving standards and a history of turning around troubled homes is desirable
• As this is a residential home a nursing qualification is not required.
About The Role
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.