Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of a leading national elderly care provider to recruit an Outstanding Residential Home Manager who is dedicated to delivering high-quality, person-centered care with extensive experienced in turning homes around.
The company cares for residents requiring nursing and residential care in a number of luxury care homes throughout the country and have successfully achieved excellent standards within their homes and an exceptional reputation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a luxury care company and turn-around and manage one of their large care homes, playing an integral role in changing the homes residents lives for the better.
About The Role
It is a genuinely exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced elderly Care Home Manager to turn-around a large private-pay nursing home, managing the home with full operational responsibility. Recruiting, training and developing the team to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered is essential.
This role is offering an annual salary of up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
- Experience and success in turn-around of a large care homes is essential.
- Experience of improving standards and developing quality audits and procedures.
- Passionate elderly care professional with significant nursing home management level experience.
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen – committed to ensuring the home becomes a beacon of the local community. Strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- You will be pivotal to the well-being and advancement of the home and its team; strong leadership and communication skills are therefore essential.
- A friendly, kind, honest, reassuring and an effective leader and communicator.
- We need someone who has a stellar history of compliance and training, as well as exceptional communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Adam Horsfall at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 /year
- Care Home Management: 2 years (Preferred)