Full Job Description
Gilbert Meher are currently working with an outstanding midsized care home provider to find a new manager for their luxury dementia specialist care home commutable from Surrey and Berkshire. We are wanting to speak with care home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering innovative dementia care, providing a luxury service coupled with a person-centred approach.
- This is a residential home and therefore we do not need a Nurse manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a care home manager.
- Previous work in the private care sector is also an advantage.
- Residential Dementia Specialist Care Home,
- Luxury Purpose Built, with the latest equipment and facilities.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care. In Addition, the organization has recently won a number of accolades and there is huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK.
• Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
• Possess strong leadership and management skills
• Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager
• Ideally a Registered Manager or experienced Deputy Manager
• Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
• Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
• Clear knowledge of CQC standards
As the Home Manager, you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
• Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
• Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
• Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
• Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to email@example.com or alternatively call the office on 0113 457 3983.
Furthermore, our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.