Residential Manager (CAMHS)
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £27,000 – £36,500
Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing specialist care providers in the UK to recruit an experienced Residential Manager. They have almost doubled in size over the last few years with very ambitious growth plans for future. This exciting organisation provide exceptional and bespoke 24/7 wrap around CAMHS support packages for young people and residential care teams. They now have over 10 Residential homes in the North West with a focus on Tier 4 inpatient and managing transitions from hospitals and secure settings into the community. This highly specialised organisation put young people at the heart of their care packages and support young people with Mental health problems in the transition to adulthood up to the age of 25.
This exciting organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced Residential Manager to have overall responsibility for the day to day management of a 4 bedded residential home for young people with mental health needs. You will work in conjunction with the Clinical Team completing CQC regulated activities, ensuring that all required notifications are completed in a timely manner, requirements are adhered to and legislation is upheld. You will monitor the effective running of the home ensuring all legislation’s and regulations concerning the Health and Social Care Act, environmental health, infection control, building control, planning, fire checks and Health & Safety are met and all risk assessments are regularly carried out to meet the high standard expected in the service. You will be responsible for organisation of staffing ensuring the effective completion of staff rotas so that the service is adequately and safely staffed. You will Ensure effective staff inductions, probationary reviews and staff support sessions take place and carry out regular supervisions, appraisals, assessments and team meetings.
- You will hold the NVQ Level 3 Health And Social Care – Children & Young people.
- You will have extensive experience in Mental Health( Children or Adults)
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
- You will have the ability to lead and manage a staff team to achieve highest possible standards for the service, staff and young people.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wider multi-disciplinary team (both internal and external).
- You will have exceptional communication skills orally and in writing and possess the ability to organise time effectively.
- You will be comfortable using your own initiative and be able to work under supervision where appropriate.
- You will have sound knowledge of legislation in relation to the Mental Health Act.
- You will ideally have experience of working within a CAMHS, PICU, PD, forensic or rehab setting.
- Must be able to drive.