£35,000 – £40,000
Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing specialist care providers in the UK. They have almost doubled in size over the last few years with very ambitious growth plans for the future.
This exciting organisation provide exceptional and bespoke 24/7 wrap around CAMHS support packages for young people and residential care teams. They now have over 10 Residential homes in the North West. With a focus on Tier 4 inpatient and managing transitions from hospitals and secure settings into the community. Furthermore, this highly specialised organisation puts young people at the heart of their care packages. Therefore, supporting young people with Mental health problems in the transition to adulthood up to the age of 25.
Key Responsibilities of the Residential Services Manager (CAMHS)
The organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced Residential Services Manager to have overall management responsibility for around 6-8 CAMHS residential services in the North West and Yorkshire. Working together with the Residential Leads You will support the services to achieve the operational aims within the business. Manage a team of Residential Leads and Residential Managers across homes in the North West/Yorkshire area of England ensuring you are a consistent role model to managers ensuring they are managing pressures in their services and performing to the best of their ability.
You will ensure the team of Residential Leads and Residential Leads are supervised in accordance with the company’s policies and empower the managers to develop themselves and their services. You will oversee CQC registration and inspection visits and support the Residential Managers during this process. Furthermore, oversee audits carried out internally within the residential homes and to ensure actions plans are met by the residential managers from any audits carried out. Finally, you will provide comprehensive reports and action plans to the Corporate Governance Group, Complete weekly reports to the Executive Management Group. As well as attend regular meetings with the Senior management teams.
Experience Required for the Residential Services Manager (CAMHS)
• Hold the NVQ level 5 for management & Leadership.
• Extensive experience in Mental Health (Children or Adults)
• Have an excellent track record of improving service performance and maintaining that performance within a rapidly changing environment.
• Minimum 12 months of management experience in a Service Manager or similar role.
• Professional qualification in Health & Social Care
• Experience with working with QualityCare Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
• You will have the ability to lead and manage a staff team to achieve the highest possible standards for the service, staff and young people.
• The ability to work collaboratively with a wider multi-disciplinary team (both internal and external).
• Exceptional communication skills orally and in writing and possess the ability to organise time effectively.
• Be comfortable using your own initiative and be able to work under supervision where appropriate.
• Sound knowledge of legislation in relation to the Mental Health Act.
• Ideally have experience of working within a CAMHS, PICU, PD, forensic or rehab setting.
• Must be a car driver
Please apply by registering your CV at the bottom of this page. Alternatively please send your CV to Ash.Fitzgerald@gilbertmeher.com