I am looking to appoint an excellent and dynamic Deputy Home Manager for a beautiful and fully compliant Nursing home in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
This is the perfect opportunity for an existing RN Deputy Manager or an experienced Senior Nurse, who is looking to take a step up, to join one of the leading Healthcare providers.
The 60 bedded home has NO NURSE VACANCIES and a fantastic ‘hands-on’ Manager for the successful candidate to work alongside.
Role: Deputy Home Manager (RGN)
Hours: 40-hour contract (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday). The role is supernumerary, however, there is the opportunity to lead the odd clinical shift if needed.
Salary: from £38,000, negotiable and dependant on experience.
Location: Kettering, Northampton
My client currently operates in excess of 70 care homes throughout the UK, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily in the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward-thinking homes which are all in the early stages of development. They are looking for professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
- You will be RGN Qualified with strong clinical experience, have experience of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team to provide outstanding clinical care.
- You will have a proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- You will also have good knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and windows based operating environment
- You will be confident in leading the Clinical Team providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the high standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
- You will ensure all statutory and regulatory standards are met and are aligned to codes of conduct and company procedures.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Update DBS check/willing to undergo a DBS check
- Experience of leading and coordinating a team
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Extensive training and career development opportunities
- Exclusive discount scheme; supermarket savings, online cashback, highstreets vouchers, holiday discounts and more!
- Depending on your role you could also receive; paid breaks, free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform, Quality bonus and the option to buy additional annual leave.
Please submit your CV to apply or Call Taylor on 0113 457 0615 for more info.