Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning/Registered General Nurse
Gilbert Meher are currently searching for a Registered Nurse’s to work in a specialist service that provides rehabilitation and complex care for both male and female patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable organisations in the UK and great chance for career progression.
What we’d like to offer you:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- 34 days holiday
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
You will support the management team in the service by promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff and maintaining a person-centred service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality and personal choice. You will demonstrate the maximum flexibility required to meet the varied needs of the service and you will work within the twenty-four-hour management system which operates a rotational day/night duty rota depending on the rota that’s already in place.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse OR Registered Learning Disability Nurse or RGN
- Qualification with a Valid NMC Registration Experienced as a Senior Nurse or Preceptorship (not essential but preferable)
- Significant experience of working with vulnerable people ideally in a forensic environment/mental health and/or other complex support needs.
- You will have excellent communication skills
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.