Role: Sales Ledger Team Leader
Location: North Yorkshire
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection are working with an established privately-owned care home provider to find the next addition to their growing finance team. We are looking for a Sales Ledger Team Leader to continuously improve processes and efficiencies.
The key focus of the role is to successfully lead the Sales Ledger Team whilst improving sales ledger processes and accuracy of reported numbers.
This will be achieved by:
- Assisting the team by working a small group of homes and providing support in the event of absence/holiday.
- Ensuring that accurate sales invoices are produced in a timely manner
- Agree and document processes for all sales ledger and credit control activities.
- Ensure the ledger teams receive the appropriate incoming payments.
- Reporting payment performance and arrears to the home network (c. 40 homes) presenting any potential issues.
- Use funding analysis to quality check resident data.
- Review the current process and identify and improvements whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvements throughout the team.
- Identify and agree KPIs and build reporting tools to support development of the team.
- Assist the Financial Transactions Manager with month end reporting understanding the end to end process so that can deputise if required.
- Completing month end Cold Harbour to sage reconciliation.
- Motivational line management for the sales ledger team.
- Responsible for the development of the Sales Ledger team including regular 121s and team meetings.
We are looking for:
- High standard of written and verbal communications.
- A minimum of two years working in a supervisory capacity within a sales ledger/credit control environment.
- High attention to detail, with good investigative skills.
- Working knowledge of Sage 200 and Cold Harbour preferred.
- Knowledge of probate process (desirable).
- Knowledge of the care industry (desirable).
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.