Gilbert Meher are currently partnered with an established Diagnostics and Life Sciences distribution company, with an extensive range of products throughout Molecular Diagnostics.
Having experienced exponential growth throughout the past fiscal year, the company is now driving expansion and as a result is seeking a motivated Sales Manager to cover the south of the UK.
- Support and develop key accounts including NHS Laboratories, CROs and Food Testing Laboratories.
- Identify and cultivate new business potential throughout both existing product range and new product launches.
- Drive company growth to achieve targets, enabling further sales recruitment thus opening space for line management within a year.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing and Customer Service to continue to provide a high service level.
- Responsible for Oxford, London, Cambridge, Wales, Essex and Kent.
- >3 years sales experience within UK Clinical Laboratory market, with POC/Immunology or Haematology a preference.
- A proven track record working with manufacturers.
- BSc in Life Sciences or related subject.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Experienced working with CRM system daily.
- A logical thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to take initiative and work as part of a team.
For more information about this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 4573668.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.