€60000 - €70000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus, car allowance and share options.
Gilbert Meher are excited to be in partnership with a high-growth Medical Technology company, who are revolutionizing patient care within the Dental industry.
Due to substantial growth and expansion across Europe, we are searching for an accomplished Sales Manager to execute a strategic sales plan to exceed company targets, whilst developing a successful sales team in Spain.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving revenue and building awareness of the company’s ground-breaking Dental technology solutions, whilst establishing long term customer and KOL relationships.
Candidates must be centrally located in Spain (ideally Madrid or Seville) and be close to transport links. This position will be home-based and involve 50% travel.
Main aspects of the role:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to exceed company targets and meet financial objectives
- Hire, train and develop a dynamic sales team, managing any underperformance issues effectively
- Report to senior management on relevant market trends and competitor activities
- Work closely with the customer to understand their business objectives and workflow issues
- Attend local and international trade shows within the Dental industry, to drive awareness of the company’s end-to-end workflow solutions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the value of the product, and how it can significantly improve patient management within dental and orthodontic practices
- A successful track record in sales and managing high-performing teams within the Healthcare Technology, Digital Health, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
- Background in the Dental or Orthodontic industry highly beneficial
- A strong leader and motivator, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales management position
- Confident in the consultative sales approach, with the ability to coach new hires on this technique
- Previous experience in establishing strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers
- Strong IT skills and genuine interest in new technologies and solutions
If you are interested in further information please apply for this position via LinkedIn, or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job