Gilbert Meher are excited to work with this top-ten orthopaedic company to help source a real enterprising individual in their expanding instrument team. Multiple locations are available for this role and competition is high so be sure to get your applications in quickly.
$200,000 – $225,000 per year with growth potential
To represent the instrument sales line successfully, you will need to market and sell the devices to meet client needs. By evaluating product use in the office and OR, you will be able to strategically position your pitch to ensure maximum success. Reporting in to a regional sales manager, you will be expected to maintain and grow your territory.
When meeting clients, you will draw upon your expert product knowledge to train doctors and nursing staff on the use and maintenance of the products, and be prepared to handle any enquiries the clients may have. Full field-sales and product training is provided.
W2, 401K, stock purchase plan, and other competitive benefits included.
• 5+ years in a medical-related sales field
• Outside sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
• Full driving licence
• Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strategic closing experience and able to meet & exceed targets to move the business forward.