Job Role: SEN Teacher
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Paid to scale
Gilbert Meher are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading providers. The company provides therapeutic care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation have doubled in size over the last couple of years. In addition to this, they really put their children at the heart of their growth.
Furthermore, this exceptional organisation are now looking to appoint a SEN teacher for their specialist school within the West Midlands. The school provides therapeutic education to children and young people. Therefore, many of the children at the school have Learning disabilities, complex needs, ASD and challenging behaviours.
Key Responsibilities of a SEN Teacher:
- – Ensure the education needs of all students are met.
- – Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
- – Provide high-quality educational services.
- – Design and create lesson plans.
Essential Requirements of a SEN Teacher:
- Must have experience working in a Steiner school or a therapeutic setting.
- Experience working with EHCPs.
- Experience working with ASD, learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
- Must have a QTS.
Finally, If you are open to exploring this incredible opportunity, please apply by registering your CV at the bottom of this page.
Alternativley, please send your CV to Zoe.McCartney@gilbertmeher.com
You may also be interested in: