Job Role: SEN Teacher
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working in partnership with a leading provider of therapeutic care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation have doubled in size over the last couple of years and have ambitious plans to grow even further, whilst putting their children at the heart of their growth.
This exceptional organisation are now looking to appoint an SEN teacher for their specialist school within Shropshire, which provides specialised teaching to children and young people with ASD, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
- Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Provide high quality educational services
- Design and create lesson plans
- Must have experience working with students with ASD, Learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviour.
- Must have experience working in a similar setting.
- Must have experience working with EHCPs/
- Must have a QTS.
If you are interested in this fantastic position, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.