Job Role: SEN Teacher
Salary: Flexible for the right candidate
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic and brilliantly-run organisation that provides specialist education and care to some of the most complex and vulnerable children, young people and adults.
This fantastic organisation are looking for an SEN Teacher to join their school in Derbyshire, which provides day and residential placements to young people with autism, learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviour.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a new career challenge, whilst joining a fantastic organisation, which will offer multiple opportunities for career progression.
(This role is open to NQTs looking for experience within a specialist school setting)
– Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
– Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
– Provide high-quality educational services
– Design and create lesson plans.
– Must demonstrate experience working with children and young people with severe learning disabilities, mental health and/or challenging behaviour.
– QTS (desirable)
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply at the bottom of this page, alternatively, you can send your CV to Zoe.McCartney@gilbertmeher.com directly.