Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: Up to £22,500 dependent on experience
Gilbert Meher is working closely with a leading provider of care and education to children and young people across the Midlands and Wales.
This excellent organisation are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their new, residential school based within Shrewsbury. A great opportunity to provide tailored support to teachers to assist their pupils with educational and social development.
With a competitive salary, this role is a great opportunity for a new career challenge within an ambitious, leading provider.
– Provide comprehensive, professional and tailored support to teachers to assist pupils.
– Provide flexible and adaptable communication styles.
– Build and maintain successful relationships with pupils.
– Must have experience working with children with ASD or learning disabilities.
– Previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please could you send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.