Salary: Up to £60,000 plus car allowance
Location: South and Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing provider of supported living and residential care services for adults with specialist needs such as learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviours and mental health problems.
Our client have grown at a fantastic rate over the last few years and are now seeking a Head of Business Development to help them continue on this excellent period of growth focusing on organic growth alongside acquisitions. The role will include travel across central and Southern locations. However, candidates based in other locations should still apply as they will still be considered should they be suitably qualified and experienced.
– Work to achieve growth in line with company plans in relation to organic growth and acquisitions
– Lead the business development team to meet set targets in relation to growth and increases in EBITDA
– Work to ensure the organisation become the leading provider of specialist care in the UK
– Work with the SMT to ensure business development plans are realistic and achievable
– Build strong relationships with CCGs and local authorities in existing and new geographical areas.
– Proven track record of delivering growth in a social care setting – ideally specialist care however other sectors will be considered depending on level of experience
– Willing to complete national travel as needed
– Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
– Strong network of CCG and local authority contacts
– Experience in a senior business development role
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV by registering at the bottom of this page, to Matthew Brown at Gilbert Meher.
You may also be interested in: