Gilbert Meher are working closely with a wonderful learning disability charity in their search for an ambitious and passionate senior care lead.
The group specialise in care and educational services for children and adults with complex learning disabilities and special needs.
The role of senior care lead is to be hold responsibility of a portfolio of specialist children’s homes across the South East of London and work closely with the SLT, to significantly develop the region, so experience of setting up new homes would be desirable.
- At least 3 years in depth, recent residential childcare experience working with young people with challenging behaviour
- At least two years’ management experience. ideally gained in a residential working environment, including recruitment, training, managing performance, disciplinary interviews etc
- Multi-site experience, ideally two sites or more
- Experience of working with OFSTED, and other regulatory bodies, frameworks and assessment standards and undertaking Regulation 44 and 45 reviews
- Experience of handling conflict and managing sensitive issues to achieve positive outcomes Experience of managing budgets
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (or equivalent if qualified before January 2011) (Essential)
For more information about this role, please contact Jorden at:
Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01134576608
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.