Gilbert Meher is exclusively partnered with a leading Molecular Testing company seeking a Senior Manager of Trade Compliance to oversee Importation and Exportation for a leading Life Sciences company.
Reporting into the Director of Logistics, this is a unique opportunity to implement de-novo compliance and process workflows, ensuring smooth movement of goods across borders.
- Act as the SME surrounding the requirements and obligations of exportation and importation of goods (including human samples) to international countries.
- Ensure all Import and Export policies, procedures, methods and practices are met in line with company’s objectives.
- Implement a Customs Compliance Program to help monitor all import and export controls and ensure continued compliance.
- Evaluate and Optimise internal logistic processes.
- Communicate with customers, partners and internal staff as required.
- >10 years’ of Global Customs Regulation Framework experience (i.e Customers Valuation, Import/Export Rules, Tariff Schedules).
- Experience in leading logistics (with a strong understanding of the Supply Chain) for a Life Sciences company, with a proven track-record in the movement of human samples preferred.
- Proven understanding of Risk Analysis and Valuation Methodologies.
- Fluent English necessary with German language desirable.
The ideal candidate will be based in or willing to relocate to Northern Germany.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.