Gilbert Meher is exclusively partnered with a leading Genetic Testing company seeking a Senior Medical Writer to lead an existing medical reporting group.
This is a unique Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, leading medical writers to deliver business-critical medical publications.
- A qualified Human Geneticist (MSc or PhD) with proven medical writing experience.
- Experience with NGS analysis and end-to-end reporting preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years leadership experience within a scientific environment, with international company experience preferred.
- A driven individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong leader, comfortable providing updates to the CEO regarding timescales and project progress.
- Working English or German required.
- The most senior member of the Medical Writing team, delivering business critical medical publications within timeframes.
- Managing a team of Medical Reporting staff, providing leadership that succeeds in increasing quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with Senior Management to define targets and improvement processes.
- Communicate with Commercial and IT Teams to roll out improved workflows.
The ideal candidate will be based in or willing to relocated to Northern Germany.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.