Role: Senior Partnership Development Manager
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Gilbert Meher are working closely with one of the UK’s leading children’s charities who provide over 1,000 services to children and young people across the UK.
This ambitious and brilliantly run charity are now looking to appoint a Senior Partnership Development Manager, with an aim to focus on creating and building relationships with strong corporate brands, which in term will increase income and provide more services to children and young people across the UK.
• Secure new corporate partnerships
• Line management of Business Development Managers
• Nurture and develop relationships with companies to maximise income and charity profile
• Maintain and further develop existing corporate partnerships.
• Must have strong brand experience
• Experienced developing and building vital client relationships.
• Ideally: charity background
If you are interested in this excellent position, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
If you feel you have the requirements for this role please register your CV with Gilbert Meher via our website.