Gilbert Meher is working with a strongly backed start-up company developing a pioneering diagnostic platform who are seeking a Senior Product Manager. This rapidly growing company are looking for a driven, technically competent candidate to spearhead their movement into a new section of the diagnostics market.
- The product owner for a de-novo diagnostic platform, serving as SME on clinical customer requirements and market needs throughout the product development process, from customer requirements through to product launch.
- Build and maintain strong KOL relationships in target market to assist throughout development and launch.
- Planning and implementation of go-to-market strategy.
- Cross-functional input with corporate marketing initiatives and clinical study/publication planning.
- Leading conference planning and execution.
- >5 years’ Diagnostics/Medical Device Product Management, Marketing and Launch experience, with a proven track-record in selling to hospitals and/or clinics essential.
- Demonstrated understanding of both upstream and downstream marketing processes with the ability to implement this into strategy definition.
- Mission driven with the ability to define and implement new strategies to achieve corporate company goals.
- BSc in relevant scientific degree advantageous.
- Previous experience working in Point of Care Diagnostics or Infectious Disease Diagnostics a strong preference.
- Start-up experience preferred.
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to define a strategic path for a de-novo product line from early stage development, alongside extensive growth potential as the company continues to expand.
The ideal candidate will be based in California or willing to relocate to the Bay Area. They will be able to demonstrate previous upstream and downstream marketing experience, selling into Physicians in the biotechnology industry, with Infectious Disease IVD platforms strongly preferred.