Gilbert Meher have partnered with a person-centred, high-quality provider of care to adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems and other specialist needs who are looking to recruit a new role to become part of their senior management team.
Our client operates across Yorkshire, the North and East Midlands specialising in person centred care for those who have learning disabilities and other complex needs across a mix of Residential, Supported Living and Domiciliary Care. They pride themselves on their quality of care and their refreshing outlook on the care sector that allows service users to live as independently as possible whilst providing opportunities to develop and improve their condition. Their main focus is their service users which is demonstrated by their company values and reputation within the sector.
The role itself will be responsible for service development from ‘sale’ through to service design. You will help guide the executive management team on implementing key planning issues and be pivotal in the strategic planning and resource allocation of the company.
– Relationship building with key members of Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities
– Review potential business plans in terms of effectiveness, suitability for service users and overall how well the services are likely to perform
– Bids and Tenders
– Service Design including use of clinical knowledge
– Assist in designing strategic plan for the organisation moving forward
– Service Development from initial ‘sale’ to service opening
– Clinical Background: RMN/RNMH/RNLD Qualified (Desirable)
– Service Development experience with demonstrable use of clinical and sales skills
– Sales/Bids/Tenders experience and knowledge with proven track record
– Must be able to hit the ground running and be a self-starter
– Strong relationship building skills with a good network of CCG/LA/NHS connections
– Good IT skills
– Must be able to drive
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join a person-centred provider in a newly created role please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.