As the Service Engineer, you will be an ambassador of our brand as you are our customers first point of contact. You will travel amongst sites including your home site to assist with technical issues, breakdowns, maintenance and much more. The client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and we welcome applications from everyone who meets the criteria. If you are you looking for your next step as a Service Engineer, this could be it.
As the Service Engineer your role encompasses all aspects of maintaining and preparing machinery, so you will need relevant experience in the print industry to be able to read electrical schematic and mechanical drawings. Other responsibilities of the Service Engineer include;
- Visit customer sites to install new machinery and provide onsite training for customer
- Conduct routine maintenance and repair and testmachinery at both customer and your base
- Complete action flow and job sheets for final Customer sign off and
- Update andsubmit personal administration regarding time sheets and expenses.
- Maintain your vehicle and record
- Remain consistently active in the personal development of your product and customerknowledge to be able to run machines for Customer demonstrations and factory acceptances and assist with technical
- Adopt 5S approach and lean manufacturing
The Service Engineer will be required to be trained to at least a Level 3 standard, but a Degree is desirable. The successful Service Engineer must have Web handling and Print Finishing experience and Mechanical and/or electrical aptitudes as well as the ability to read electrical schematic and mechanical drawings.
If you are interested in the position of Service Engineer, then do not hesitate to apply by contacting me directly on 07827324509