Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with an extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding independent fostering agency. Having almost doubled in size over the last few years, this agency have very ambitious growth plans for further development in the future.
This exciting IFA aim to offer the highest quality of care to children within the care services, helping them to achieve their full potential.
This exceptional agency put children at the heart of their growth and have assisted children and young people in securing a safe home, helping them to achieve their very best.
This superb agency are now looking to appoint a Fostering Registered Service Manager to assisting the CEO in overseeing, leading and auditing the fostering service.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to manage an exceptional team of social workers and foster carers, whilst working closely with the senior management team in offering vital support in their ambitious growth plans.
Key Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of their outstanding fostering service
- Provide the highest level of care, ensuring children are able to reach their full potential.
- Build vital relationships with foster carers and Social Workers.
- Work in partnership with internal and external partners.
- Help foster carers to grow, develop and learn.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a fostering agency or a similar setting.
- Proven track record of managing fostering services.
- Previous line management experience, ideally within a fostering setting.
- Excellent verbal, communication and written skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Professional Social Work Qualification such as BA/MA/DipSW.
- Management Qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management) or be willing to work towards.
If you are interested in my exceptional role as a Service Manager, please contact Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.