My client is a leading healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a first-class environment, providing the very highest standards of care to their residents. My client believes great care starts with great people, so they are keen bring in likeminded professional individual who will share their commitment to delivering high quality care.
Working within the Property department you will coordinate all works from conception through to delivery.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to budget and desired quality
- Provide required documentation to seek project approval
- Ensure the appointment of external contractors.
- Effective stakeholder management, communication and collaboration
- Liaise with external bodies as necessary, including; local authorities, planning departments, HSE, fire officers, etc.
- Ensure all projects are effectively managed, monitored, reported and effectively delivered in line with the agreed scope
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction/project management
- Experience in a multi-project manager’s role
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of property construction methods and building practices
- Experience of project managing simultaneous Capex projects – from refurbishments to extensions
- Experience of leading a team
- Budget management experience
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.