Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing specialist care providers in the UK. They have almost doubled in size over the last few years with very ambitious growth plans for future.
Purpose of Job: To undertake a wide range of duties which will involve direct and indirect care of adults who have complex mental health needs within a succure enviroment and various other settings .
- Mental health experience is desirable but training will be provided
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the issues working in a succure enviroment
- Able to work different name
- If you have a passion and commitment to work with young people and make a difference to their lives
Company benefits include:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Recruit a friend scheme
- Employee of the year awards
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Online shopping discounts
- Fantastic working environment