Job Role: Teacher
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic, leading independent organisation who provide residential care and education to children and young people with special education needs, mental health issues, challenging behaviour, eating disorders and complex needs.
This extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation have doubled in size over the last couple of years and have extremely ambitious growth plans to develop even further, putting children at the heart of their growth.
This brilliantly run organisation are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher, to join their newly expanding hospital school in Hertfordshire for children up to the age of 18 years. Ideally, this fantastic school are looking to appoint teachers full or part time who specialise in teaching Humanities, Psychology, Maths, Science, Functional skills, Music or Art.
With an extremely competitive salary, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a very ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, who provide excellent care and education services and will offer multiple opportunities for career progression and development.
– Contribute to the development of their curriculum.
– Demonstrate strong communication skills and professionalism.
– Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
– Deliver a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
– Provide high quality educational services.
– Design and create lesson plans.
– Must have a Bachelor Degree and/or QTS.
– Ideally 2 years experience as a teacher
Please note: You do not need to have experience working with SEN students for this position.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.