Job Role: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a fantastic, leading independent organisation who provide residential care and education to children and young people with special education needs, mental health issues, challenging behaviour, eating disorders and complex needs.
This extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation have doubled in size over the last couple of years and have extremely ambitious growth plans to develop even further, putting children at the heart of their growth.
This brilliantly run organisation are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their school which provides education for children and young people up to the age of 18 years with SEMH, ASD, neurodevelopment disorders and learning disabilities.
With an extremely competitive salary, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a very ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, who provide excellent care and education services and will offer multiple opportunities for career progression and development.
- Knowledge and understanding of intervention programmes.
- Ability to communicate effective working relationships with colleagues and other professionals.
- Prepare the classroom for lessons.
- Work 1 on 1 with SEN students.
– Hold relevant qualifications to the equivalent of the teaching assistant qualification, level 2 or above.
– Ideally 3 years experience working with children in a secondary aged setting.
-Previous experience working with children within a secondary skilled setting with SEMH/ASD/neurodevelopmental disorders/learning disabilities.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.