Our products enable the bio-pharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
If you’re currently working in technical sales of scientific capital equipment (microplate detection and cellular analysis product range), then we have an opportunity for you to work on a worldwide scale. We are a global pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment producer that offers excellent career development prospects within a company that is constantly growing. We are looking for a talented, experienced technical salesperson to join our ever-expanding team.
As a technical sales specialist, you will work with leading clients in biopharma, biotech and academia across a defined territory. The role is typically home based, you can expect national and/or international travel opportunities. The right candidate will need a proven track record of successfully managing accounts and completing proactive sales in the field, as well as a solid knowledge of high content screening, microplate detection and flow cytometry.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Assure the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies.
- Build long-term relationships in order to drive sales and achieve sustained success.
- Use strong technical knowledge to position the technical benefits of our solution to best meet our customer’s needs and beat competition.
- Focus resources on each of our target markets.
- Implement a robust step by step sales process with regular reviews.
- Manage the region to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Work closely with other sales specialists and members of marketing and support teams.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in selling scientific capital equipment.
- Excellent prospecting and customer acquisition skills.
- Familiarity with strategic sales processes for managing complex sales.
- A proactive approach, driven by results and reaching targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Other work experience in the cell/life sciences field (seen as beneficial)
£60,000 + Bonus + Company Car