Gilbert Meher are working on behalf of a premium national elderly care home provider to recruit Turnaround Managers to support the improvement of a region of homes in Sussex.
This is a regional role and potentially an excellent next step for Home Managers with an excellent record of improving homes looking for career progression with a growing and progressive company.
Our client is a highly thought of major provider and offers excellent support and development opportunities, as well as an attractive package including a salary up to £53k plus a car allowance and performance related benefits.
- Senior elderly care professional with 2+ years’ experience trouble-shooting and improving the clinical and commercial performance of elderly care homes.
- Preferably nurse qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH)
- Strong clinical and commercial acumen and excellent internal and external stakeholder management.
- Experience of meeting and exceeding standards provided by the CQC and local authority.
*How to Apply
*If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Adam Horsfall at Gilbert Meher or call on 0113 390 4306.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
We have a very experienced team of Regional Business Managers focusing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £53,000.00 /year
- management: 2 years (Preferred)