Gilbert Meher are currently working with one of the UK’s leading care home provider to find a new manager for one of their flagship homes. This spectacular home is a large home committed to providing exceptionally high standards of care. We are wanting to speak with care home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provides care for the elderly, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care across a number of care homes throughout the UK. This position not only offers a chance to work with a provider who place person-centered, high quality care at the heart of their company but offers huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation.
- Career progression
- Supportive work environment
- Professional development and training
- Progressive company
- Becoming an influential member of expanding company
What the right candidate will need for this role is:
- Putting the residents at the heart of your decision making – delivering person-centred care
- Level 5 – CQC recognised management qualification
- Ability to delegate, priorities and problem solve on a daily basis
- Experience in maximising incomes and managing homes budgets
- Strong managerial experience
- Evidence of Strong CQC performance
- Ability to create effective actions plans with a clear long-term vision
There is a fast. streamilined interviewing process for this role which involves a first stage interview with the companies Operations Manager. Once successful at this stage, the second and final stage will be a telephone interview or face-to-face interview with the companies C.O.O.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role then please do not hesistate to apply. Alternatively, if you have more questions or want a quick, informal and confidential chat about the role you can contact Adam Horsfall on 0113 390 4306.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year
- Home management: 2 years (Required)
- Turn around: 2 years (Preferred)