Gilbert Meher are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading providers of therapeutic care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation have doubled in size over the last couple of years and really put their children at the heart of their growth.
This exceptional organisation are now looking to appoint an Tutor for their specialist school with the West Midlands who provide therapeutic education to children and young people with ASD, Learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
- Responsible for delivering teaching and training within a therapeutic environment.
- Tailor teaching to the needs of students.
- Design and create lesson plans
- Provide high quality education services.
- Support the learning and development needs of the students.
- Must have experience working in a Steiner school or a therapeutic setting.
- Must have experience working with EHCPs
- Must have experience working with ASD, learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
If you are interested in this fantastic position, please contact Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each application, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion, your application has not been successful.