Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialised care for almost 40 years and remains one of the most well-respected care providers in their field. This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are” Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now require several Ward Mangers to manage various nursing teams at a successful CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure services are for young people aged 13–18. This hospital is one of the UK's leading centre for rehabilitation and treatment of a wide range of Mental Health difficulties.
If you would like any more information please call Dan Coolican on 0113 390 4305 or email Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be expected to provide clear nursing leadership on a daily basis and support the nursing team in his or her role.
- You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of others within the nursing team through supervision, mentoring and being a positive role model.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the hospital director.
- You will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous within this care group.
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Some management experience preferably in Complex care but not essential
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competence
Share this Job