Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest specialist behavioral care providers for children in the UK. Although their work embraces many specialist disciplines, it is united by a common purpose. This is to actively enable each and every person in their care to achieve their personal best. They now require a Clinical Lead to manage a successful CAMHS Service in Cambridgeshire. This specialist inpatient service provides care to young people between the ages of 12-18 who are experiencing Mental Health difficulties.
Implementation of patient care for children and young people between the ages of 12 and 18 who are experiencing mental health difficulties. To provide a safe and therapeutic environment that meets the needs of all young people. To ensure high standards of clinical care are maintained at all times by providing strong, effective managerial, professional and clinical leadership to the Qualified Nurses and care staff. To provide guidance and support for assisting the promotion of Self Help/Personal Skills, Domestic Skills, Socialisation, Self-Realization, and Emotional Awareness.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (Mental Health/Learning Disability)
- To be educated to degree level, or professional equivalent
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Management and leadership experience
- Knowledge of legislation related to health & safety, nursing, occupational therapy, social workers and other professions
- Ability to provide appropriate advice and guidance on service issues related to clinical risk management
- Proven ability to manage and develop staff in a range of disciplines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written at various levels
- Sound organizational skills
- Proactive approach to standard setting/problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate assertiveness, tact and diplomacy appropriately
- To be enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive and flexible