This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new, rapidly growing provider of supported living care services for adults with specialist needs such as learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviours and highly complex needs.
Our client is aiming to grow at an exceptional rate over the next few years and are now seeking a Business Development Manager to drive referrals in brand new, purpose-built services. The role will include travel across the midlands, however candidates based in other locations should still apply as they will still be considered should they be suitably qualified and experienced.
- Work to achieve growth in line with company plans in relation to organic growth and acquisitions
- Lead the business development function to meet set targets in relation to growth and increases in EBITDA
- Work to ensure the organisation become the leading provider of specialist care in the UK
- Work with the SMT to ensure business development plans are realistic and achievable
- Build strong relationships with CCGs and local authorities in existing and new geographical areas
- Proven track record of delivering growth in a social care setting - ideally specialist care
- Willing to complete travel across the midlands as needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong EXISTING network of CCG and local authority contacts
- Experience in a senior business development role
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Matthew Brown at Gilbert Meher.