Are you a Care Home Manager with a passion for the delivery of high quality care? Do you have an eye for the finer details as well as a proven track record in care home management?
Gilbert Meher are currently working with an established care provider in their search for a Regional Quality Support Manager to work across their homes throughout the South of England
Role: Regional Quality Support Manager – Elderly Care
Location: South of England
Salary: £50K company car and benefits
About The Role
Working closely with the Director of Quality and wider senior management team, you will lead on the quality assurance processes in the region. Responsibilities include:
- Turnaround and quality improvement of underperforming homes
- Supporting Home Manager’s to achieve regulatory compliance
- Develop others in their professional care practices, providing specialist support and advice in delivering or monitoring care in support of the Residents’ choices and care needs.
- Provide leadership, advice and support to colleagues within the Operations Team, to achieve regulatory compliance and continually improving quality of care
How to Apply
- Successful background in residential care home management
- Experience of developing services
- Experience of identifying, implementing and monitoring quality measures
- Experience of preparing & presenting reports
- Highly knowledgeable around the National Standards/CQC
- Knowledge of person centred care planning processes
- Willing to travel between services
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.