Are you a Clinical Manager with a passion for the delivery of high-quality care? Do you have an eye for the finer details as well as a proven track record in developing clinical teams?
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a medium sized residential care provider to source a Clinical Quality Manager to work across their homes throughout the South West. Our client carries a solid reputation within the private pay residential home market and is looking for a likeminded individual committed to quality care
Role: Regional Clinical Quality Manager – Elderly Care
Salary: up to £60K Car Allowance Bonus
About The Role
- Lead and develop on clinical excellence throughout the group, providing support and advice across a portfolio of homes
- Ensure staff have an appropriate understanding of high quality clinical/nursing care.
- Act as the organisation’s expert in nursing care, promoting the company’s expertise in care and sharing and initiating best practice by supporting; Registered Nurses, Clinical Leads and Student Nurses.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of risk assessment and care planning, to include oversight on the timely and accurate assessment of care categories
- Support Home Manager’s in preparation for CQC inspections
- Support, develop and deliver clinical leadership/nursing training alongside the Learning & Development department
How to Apply
- RGN qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of developing services
- Experience of identifying, implementing and monitoring quality measures
- Highly competent in completing audits and working alongside the regulator
- Highly knowledgeable around the National Standards/CQC
- Knowledge of person centred care planning processes
- Willing to travel between services
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.