We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious care providers in the UK. I’m looking to appoint a Commissioning Home Manager for their latest luxury
nursing home in Angmering, West Sussex.DetailsRole: Commissioning Home Manager
Hours: Full timeSalary: £85-90k per annum Benefits: ATTRACTIVE WELCOME BONUS & RELOCATION PACKAGEThe Company
My client currently operates in excess of 20 care homes who are a luxury and innovative, award winning care company and are committed to supporting older people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, and that means doing things a little differently.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.Key Responsibilities
As Care Home General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the home. You will ensure everyone in your team is motivated to deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
- Staffing to focus on provision of quality care, promoting experience in person centred care in clinical and dementia areas
- Build and recruit a core staff team. The primary need is for leadership of such a large team
- Demonstrates and sets high standards of personal and professional behaviour and leads a culture of professionalism.
- Consistently puts core ethics and values into practice and promotes them in others.
- Is authentically warm, genuine, trustworthy, honest, reliable, consistent and caring in all their actions and supports this culture within the organisation.
- Maintains a personal style that gets the best out of teams across the organisation.
- Builds a service based on the combined contributions of different people.
- Takes personal charge of key issues to ensure that quality care and support is provided and fosters a culture in which people are confident in taking responsibility.
- Works across the organisation to recognise good performance and to take action where performance can be improved.
- Provides advocacy for their organisation. Builds decision-making processes that set out clear roles and responsibilities to facilitate effective performance improvement.
- Proven management experience at a similar level ideally in a care home environment
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness with P L accountability, care industry preferred
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- Commissioning experience ideally
- RN ideally. Not desirable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- Support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
If you are interested please apply. Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion please call Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.