Gilbert Meher are currently working with an innovative diagnostics company who are developing molecular profiling techniques to make breakthroughs within the precision medicine oncology space. As their CCO drives the growth of their Pharmaceutical team, they are seeking a (Senior) Director of Business Development.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team, representing a portfolio of products and services that provide utility to biomarker/drug development processes and companion diagnostic development capability.
The successful individual will have strong experience selling into pharmaceutical companies of varying sizes (from biotech to big pharma), and a strong track-record of driving revenue in a high performing commercial team.
This is a remote position based anywhere in the US.
- >5 years’ Sales, Business Development experience within a Diagnostics company. Genomics experience preferred.
- Proven network of contacts throughout the Biotech & Pharma space, with specific relationships within Oncology preferable.
- Proven knowledge of the Pharmaceutical decision-making process.
- Scientific Bachelors, Master’s or PhD preferred.
- Demonstrated sales success in a fast-paced company.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.