Gilbert Meher are working with an innovative, rapidly growing Cancer Diagnostics and Precision Medicine Company. My client are seeking a Director of Clinical Affairs to support clinical strategy throughout product innovation, development and post-market support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to report into the Chief Medical Officer in a brand new position, taking complete ownership of Clinical Study Design and acting as medical representative throughout clinical research collaborations both internally and externally.
- Work in close collaboration with CMO, CTO and CBO to provide clinical insight at product roadmap meetings, having significant impact on future product development pipeline.
- The lead medical representative on dedicated project teams, working with RA/QA to support submissions; Product Management to support lifecycle management and Clinical Operations/QA to support Clinical Study compliance procedures.
- Lead on clinical study design, clinical protocols, clinical reports and additional clinical documentation as required.
- Medical representative on Clinical Advisory Boards, improving clinical study design and implementing strategies as required.
- Act as the key interface between the laboratory and patient, using medical expertise to validate and understand reports and make decisions on actions to follow.
- Ensure medical accuracy on scientific materials throughout abstracts, posters and congress/meeting submissions.
- Keep a finger on the pulse within the clinical genomics and biopharma space, ensuring up to date knowledge on trends and advances within the Oncology and Rare Disease spaces.
- Represent Clinical Affairs externally, supporting at business-critical meetings with partner hospitals.
- MD educated.
- Proven track-record within clinical research in the oncology space, with demonstration of working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- Experience with Genomics/NGS preferred.
This position could be remote based Switzerland, France the UK, Spain or Italy, reporting to a central office in Switzerland.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.