Gilbert Meher are delighted to be partnered with The Wrekin Housing Group in their search for a Director of Care and Support.
Wrekin has an outstanding reputation as one of the largest providers of social housing in the West Midlands delivering a range of care solutions from Domiciliary Care services for the elderly to Residential services for working-age adults with Learning Disabilities.
As Director of Care and Support, your role will be to provide exceptional leadership across Wrekin’s Care and Support portfolio, implementing the new strategy and further developing the Group’s reputation as a strong and valued partner in the wider health and social care communities. Responsibilities:
- Champion the integration of care and support services into the Wrekin Group
- Provide inspirational leadership to staff across care and support services to ensure a continued drive in quality and efficiency
- Ensure the development of KPIs and monitoring processes to allow oversight of performance reported to Wrekin’s executive Management Team
- Develop a healthy and inclusive culture ensuring staff at all levels understand their role in the Group’s vision and care and support strategy
- Overall responsibility for the care and support I & E ensuring financial targets are met
- Be pro-active in the development of key external partnerships and identifying growth opportunities for the group.
- Extensive, demonstrable experience working at Director-level
- Significant experience leading complex organisational and cultural change
- Proven success in developing and leading operational functions in a complex, care environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong and demonstrable experience in delivering both residential and non-residential CQC regulated services
Should you feel that you meet the criteria for this opportunity and would like to apply, please submit your CV with your application, or contact Matthew Brown
at Gilbert Meher
for more information.