Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialized care for almost 40 years and remains one of the most well-respected Me This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are ”Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.They now require a Director Of Clinical Services to take full clinical responsibility for staff in a 25 bedded hospital based in the beautiful Malvern Wells in Worcestershire.
Supporting the Hospital Director, you will ensure clinical services comply with statutory regulations and current legislation meet quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators. You will be expected to manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated workforce through recruitment, selection, development and performance management processes. You will Promote an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams and have direct line responsibilities for all heads of departments including Lead Nurses and Lead Therapists. You will ensure site objectives are being met and encourage a high quality of service to attract new service users. You will be an influential member of the Senior Management team expected to contribute to the development of the groups Healthcare policies, procedures, processes and initiatives.
- Relevant professional qualification, a recognised post registration qualification together with full membership / accreditation of a relevant professional institute.
- Extensive clinical management experience with a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- A detailed understanding of statutory regulations is essential, as are financial and people management skills.
- Proven track record in managing and leading change
- Fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do" attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies